First, the working principle of pressure swing adsorption (PSA) nitrogen production equipment
PSA air separation nitrogen production equipment uses air as raw material and high-quality carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent. Using pressure swing adsorption principle (PSA) and micropore-filled molecular sieve, it selectively adsorbs air to achieve oxygen and nitrogen separation. purpose. When molecular sieves are pressurized, oxygen is preferentially adsorbed, and nitrogen is obtained from the non-adsorbed phase. In this way, nitrogen-rich components can be obtained in the gas phase. Therefore, the use of carbon molecular sieves to adsorb oxygen and nitrogen in a certain time, this characteristic, the automatic control software performs pressure adsorption according to a specific time program, and the atmospheric pressure analysis cycle process completes the separation of oxygen and nitrogen to achieve high purity The finished nitrogen.
Characteristics of PSA nitrogen production system
1, Process characteristics:
(1) PSA nitrogen production equipment has the characteristics of wide applicable gas source, high product purity, simple process, high degree of automatic operation, low operating cost, etc.
(2) Compressed air purification components have a long service life and are easy to replace and maintain.
(3) Nitrogen equipment has a large outlet flow and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within a set range.
(4) It can be opened and stopped at any time according to production conditions.
(5) The nitrogen purity of the product is high, and the purity of nitrogen can be achieved> 99.99% by pressure swing adsorption, and no further nitrogen purification equipment is required.
2, Technical design features:
(1) The unique molecular sieve dense packing technology and compaction device are used to avoid the impact of molecular sieve powder on the molecular sieve during high-speed air flow and improve the long-term reliability of the system.
(2) Scientific and reasonable process flow and equipment configuration, equipment compact structure, beautiful appearance, small footprint.
(3) The equipment has low operating cost, and the purity and flow of nitrogen are stable and reliable.
(4) For some air pretreatment equipment, each stage of the filter is equipped with a pressure difference indication and an automatic sewage system.
(5) The equipment adopts standard parts for connection and disassembly, which makes installation and maintenance more convenient and convenient.
(6) With high reliability imported program-controlled valve, it has a long service life and can meet the long-term and stable operation of the equipment.
(7) High degree of automation, using our company's self-developed microcomputer automatic program control system, the equipment can run automatically, and the purity, pressure and flow of nitrogen can be adjusted as needed.
(8) The equipment adopts aerospace aluminum profile, which is better used in the food and pharmaceutical industries or requires higher precision of the gas source.
Third, equipment inspection, acceptance and after-sales service guarantee
1, Equipment inspection and acceptance guarantee
(1) During the design, manufacture, inspection, commissioning, and device evaluation of pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production equipment, the corresponding standards stipulated in the contract were met. The company is responsible for the overall system provided, all parts and components within the scope of supply, and purchased parts and provides relevant technical documents and materials randomly:
Factory inspection report
Equipment parts list
Equipment assembly drawing
(2). The installation and commissioning of the equipment is completed and the technical indicators specified in the contract have been reached. The persons in charge of the two parties and relevant technical personnel shall confirm and accept the inspection.
Fourth, the introduction of pressure swing adsorption (PSA) nitrogen production equipment process
Composition of pressure swing adsorption nitrogen equipment system
The PSA nitrogen production system consists of an air compressor, a compressed air pretreatment system, and a PSA nitrogen production system.
Molecular sieve requirements for air quality
(1) The design of the air pretreatment system before the pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production equipment is mainly based on the requirements of carbon molecular sieve for selective adsorption of air, and it is based on the customer's requirements for equipment performance.
(2) The requirements for the working conditions of compressed air pretreatment system for carbon molecular sieve are as follows:
Lu water condensation point: ≤5 ℃
Air oil content: ≤0.003mg / m3
Air pressure: ground pressure is between 7.0-8.0bar
Mechanical impurities: particles ≤0.01цm
CnHn content: ≤1ppm
2, Introduction of pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production system
(1) Compressed air pretreatment system
Compressed air pretreatment system includes: air compressor, air compressor back buffer tank, degreasing filter, cold-drying machine, high-efficiency filter (three levels).
The ambient air is compressed by the compressor to a state of ≥0.8Mpa. The compressed air enters the air buffer tank, degreasing filter, and dust removal filter, where most of the mechanical impurities and oil content are removed. After that, the compressed air enters the dryer again to a pressure of about 5 ° C, at which point more oil and water vapor is condensed and separated. Compressed air passes through the secondary and tertiary filters to further purify and filter the oil content and mechanical impurities in the compressed air to meet the requirements of molecular sieve for compressed air working conditions and ensure that the life of molecular sieve is extended as much as possible.
(2) Workflow of pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production system
The adsorption tower equipped with special carbon molecular sieve is divided into A and B towers. When clean and dry compressed air flows from the bottom into the inlet of A tower and flows through the carbon molecular sieve bed to the upper outlet, O2 in the compressed air is adsorbed by it. Product nitrogen is enriched and flows out automatically from the outlet above the adsorption tower. After a period of adsorption, the carbon molecular sieve adsorption in the A tower reached saturation. At this time, the tower A automatically stops adsorption through microcomputer control and after a short period of equalizing pressure, the compressed air automatically flows into the tower B for adsorption. The working process of nitrogen production is the same as that of the tower A. At the same time, the molecular sieve in the A tower is regenerated at the same time. The molecular sieve regeneration is achieved by rapidly reducing the pressure in the adsorption tower to normal pressure, and the O2 that has been adsorbed at this time is quickly discharged into the atmosphere to achieve regeneration. The two towers work alternately for adsorption and regeneration, complete the separation of oxygen and nitrogen, and continuously produce and remove the finished nitrogen.