Nitrogen-filled packaging nitrogen generator is one of the main products of Shanghai Lingquan Industrial Development Co., Ltd. It is suitable for food packaging and fresh-keeping industries. It produces nitrogen on-site, fast, modular, high-quality, and provides high-purity nitrogen, which can better Meet the nitrogen requirements of food companies.
Using PSA pressure swing adsorption principle, using air as raw material, oxygen molecules are smaller in size than nitrogen molecules, pressurized through the fine porous carbon molecular sieve, oxygen molecules are preferentially adsorbed, and nitrogen enters the nitrogen enrichment buffer tank through the gap of the molecular sieve; one column pressurizes Adsorption and enrichment of nitrogen, regeneration of a tower under reduced pressure desorption molecular sieve, computer automatic control, two towers work alternately, continuous production of nitrogen, 15-30 minutes can produce high-purity nitrogen.
(1) Convenient and fast nitrogen production:
Advanced technology, unique airflow distributor, make the airflow more uniform, use carbon molecular sieve efficiently, and provide qualified nitrogen in about 20 minutes.
(2) Easy to use:
The equipment has a compact structure and is skid-mounted as a whole. It requires a small amount of land and requires no capital investment.
(3) More economical than other nitrogen supply methods:
The PSA process is a simple nitrogen production method that uses air as a raw material and consumes only energy consumed by the air compressor. It has the advantages of low operating costs, low energy consumption, and high efficiency.
(4) Mechatronics design for automatic operation:
Imported PLC controls fully automatic operation, nitrogen flow pressure and pressure purity can be adjusted and continuously displayed, which can realize unattended operation.
Equipment process characteristics:
(1) PSA nitrogen production equipment has the characteristics of wide applicable gas source, high product purity, simple process, high degree of automatic operation, low operating cost, etc.
(2) Compressed air purification components have a long service life and are easy to replace and maintain.
(3) Nitrogen equipment has a large outlet flow and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within a set range.
(4) It can be opened and stopped at any time according to production conditions.
(5) The nitrogen purity of the product is high, and the purity of nitrogen can be achieved> 99.99% by pressure swing adsorption, and no further nitrogen purification equipment is required.
Equipment technical design features:
(1) The unique molecular sieve dense packing technology and compaction device are used to avoid the impact of molecular sieve powder on the molecular sieve during high-speed air flow and improve the long-term reliability of the system.
(2) Scientific and reasonable process flow and equipment configuration, equipment compact structure, beautiful appearance, small footprint.
(3) The equipment has low operating cost, and the purity and flow of nitrogen are stable and reliable.
(4) For some air pretreatment equipment, each stage of the filter is equipped with a pressure difference indication and an automatic sewage system.
(5) The equipment adopts standard parts for connection and disassembly, which makes installation and maintenance more convenient and convenient.
(6) With high reliability imported program-controlled valve, it has a long service life and can meet the long-term and stable operation of the equipment.
(7) High degree of automation, using our company's self-developed microcomputer automatic program control system, the equipment can run automatically, and the purity, pressure and flow of nitrogen can be adjusted as needed.
(8) The equipment adopts aerospace aluminum profile, which is better used in the food and pharmaceutical industries or requires higher precision of the gas source.
The requirements for the working conditions of compressed air pretreatment system for carbon molecular sieve are as follows:
Lu water condensation point: ≤5 ℃
Air oil content: ≤0.003mg / m3
Air pressure: ground pressure is between 7.0-8.0bar
Mechanical impurities: particles ≤0.01цm
CnHn content: ≤1ppm